Monday, September 3, 2012

Updates on 5'8" Quad Fish & 5'6" Mini-Simmons

Here are the latest pics of the progress.  There was a slight delay due to my supply chain...I was waiting for some FCS fusion plugs to arrive from CA, but got them in this week and they are installed.  I also took pics of logo placement for both boards to make sure it is what they had in mind.  The glassing process starts next!  Serena's will be a limey green and Justin's will be red.  I'm using resin opaques for best results on both.
 Serena's fish with the logo she designed!
 Serena's fins (FCS equivalent of M3 fronts and GX rears)
I chose a plywood with green glue to match the board...subtle, but it will look sharp
 Serena's quad plugs installed
 Justin's deck w/ "West Coast Hercs" logo in center
Justin's bottom with potential logo...if he likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment